Google+

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stina's August Kit Projects

Hi! Now it's finally time for me, Stina, to show you my projects made with the C'est Magnifique August kit - a really beautiful kit that brings lots of smiles and love!

   Personal Supplies: modeling paste, mists and striped pages

Here's my first project - a mixed media book. I have filled it with striped pages and several backsides from the emballishment packaging. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.





   Personal Supplies: Mist

Here's my first layout, one of my niece. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.



   Personal Supplies: background stamp

My second layout just screams summer, doesn't it? I love the bright colors. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.



   Personal Supplies: mist

Here's a little softer layout. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.


   Personal Supplies: black mist

My last layout is a clean and simple one decorated only with a chipboard and some butterflies. For this project I used products from the Main Kit and the Mixed Media Kit.


Thanks for stopping by!
Stina

3 comments:

  1. Love your layouts so bright and eyecatching. Bohemian is one of my favourite collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty projects! I adore your butterfly page, what a great use of those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete