Google+

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Solange's June Kit Projects + Farewell

Hello, Solange Marques here. This is my last post as a member of the C'est Magnifique Kits Design Team. Today I share my projects created with the beautiful June Kit.

VovĂ´ (Grandfather)

 My supplies: mask, paints and modeling paste.


 Fairy Tale
 My supplies: acrylic gesso, stamps.


 My Children
 My supplies: acrylic paints.

 My Place

 My supplies: watercolor, acrylic paint and stamps.



You Are Amazing
 My supplies: stamps and watercolor.


I hope you enjoy it!
Remember, you find all the C'est Magnifique June kits in the store, here.

************
This is Solange's last post as a designer for C'est Magnifique. The C'est Magnifique Team would like to thank Solange for her hard work and beautiful creations. You will be greatly missed! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors. If you'd like to continue to follow Solange, please follow her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work with the kit Solange! Thanks for all the inspiration. I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete