Google+

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Tammy's February Kit Projects

Hey! Tammy here sharing my projects with the February Kit today. I love this "Bird Song" kit! It has beautiful birds from the paper to the embellishments and the colors are amazing!

This first layout is "Fun at the St. Louis Zoo."


I used items from the Main Kit and all the Add On kits. I used gesso from my stash and the stencil and Metallic Rub-On Paint from the Mixed Media Kit to do the background. I also used the Metallic Rub-On Paint on the bird after I inked it. I am loving this stuff!!

This layout is my oldest daughter and I...
"Thankful"


I used items from the Main and Add On Kits! I love the Prima Stamps and Metal "Moth Wings" set in the Mixed Media Kit! Again, I used the Metallic Rub-On Paint after inking the chipboard embellishments. The doily and the glitter glue on the flowers are from my stash.

This one is my youngest daughter. She is about to have her first baby! 
"LOVE"


Again, I used items from the Main Kit and all the Add On Kits. I used the Metallic Rub-On Paint on the bird. Again, loving this stuff! I used flowers from the kit and also made a few with the paper from the kit. I used distress ink from my stash.

This layout is my friends and I playing around on a plane!
 "Smile"


I used items from the Main Kit and Add On Kits. This was fun, painting, fussy cutting, and using the Prima Black Sand Texture Paste from the Mixed Media Kit. The ribbon banner was made with the Washi Tape from the Embellishment Add On Kit. I used a doily and some distress ink from my stash.

The last project is an Altered Journal.
 The journal came from the Mixed Media Kit.


I used items from the Main Kit and each of the Add On Kits. I covered the front with paper from the kit and did a little stamping. I used another sheet of paper on the inside cover. This shows through the leaf cut-outs. I used distress ink and seam binding from my stash to tie on the top ring. the 'tb' at the top is my initials.

I hope I have inspired you to create something with this beautiful kit. They are available in the store while supplies last.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Tammy! I love the colorful bird layout and the fun way you used the film strip on your journal cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous layouts and a beautiful journal. Your selection of colors/papers is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete