Google+

Friday, February 13, 2015

Leila's February Kit Projects

Hello

Leila's here again to show my layouts 12x12' with the amazing February Main Kit, Flower add-on, Embellishment add-on and Mixed Media kit.

My first layout I play with black, blue and cream,,,
from my stash I used gesso.






The next 3 I play with pink and all layouts are so girlie!
from my stash I used spray inks.





 Good Life








 Love you Forever
In this one I used a paper doilie e also a empty flower pack!





So, that's it's for today. I hope you enjoy and that inspires you.

Remembering, all the kits you can find in the store, here.

xoxo

Leila

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages Leila! I LOVE all the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww!! Fantastic pages!! Love your works!! Love all!!Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved each one! Beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful!! I love these colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Leila! Your work is incredible! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete