Google+

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

April kit with Karita

Hello everyone!
It´s Karita here and I have two layouts to share with you, made with the beautiful April kit.

Here´s my first layout and I have to say how I love these papers from Riddersholm. Great colours and the grunge look - perfect!
In the picture is my dear husband with his grunge look..


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add- on, the embellishment add-on and the MMM kit.
From my stash: gesso, twine, cheese cloth, black pen.

And here´s my second layout and my sweet sweet son, when he had longer hair. Isn´t he just cute!?!?
 Actually these two layouts are basicly similar, how funny.
In this layout you can see the great looking Junkyard Findings from Prima, which comes in the embellishment add-on.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the MMM kit.
From my stash: twine, mist, gesso and black pen.

Right, that´s all from me today,
Thank you for looking!

1 comment: