Google+

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Leslie's Boy Layout

Leslie, the owner of C'est Magnifique created this layout of her darling grandson.


She told us this about her layout:

"This is my adorable little grandson that I keep making 'girly' flowered layouts for, lol. That boy has me wrapped around his little finger, for sure.

So for this layout I glued 2 half sheets of paper side by side and inked one of the borders from the add-on a bright red, running it down the seam. I just wanted that bold pop of color and I tried to tie it in with the embellies by inking the wood berries too. I then used one of the bird cage rubons and I must say - those go on so smoothly! From there I really just layered some of the postcards from the paper, some flowers and some of the mistable canvas pieces. I did ink one of the DA pieces black and it's hidden in there as well.

To finish, I inked the edges with the red first and then some black."

Add-Ons Used:
Manor House Creations - Sugar & Spice - Blue
Manor House Creations - Grandma's Garden - Sunshine
Kaisercraft - Berry Vine
Kaisercraft - Bird Cage Rubons
American Crafts - Thickers
Kaisercraft - Sweet Nothings Sticker Sheet

From My Stash:
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Studio G Chalk Ink - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment