Google+

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Introducing Kristie Taylor!!

I am so excited to announce a fabulous addition to our design team! Kristie is her name and here is a photo, a short bio and an example of her work with the stunning December kit. She brings a new style to the team and I am looking forward to working with her!


Kristie Taylor



"Hi I am Kristie, and I presently live in Wisconsin, but I am a southern girl from North carolina through and through. I am mom to four amazing kids, ages 27,14,11 and 11.Who are often the subject of my scrapbooking pages. I love scrapbooking and working with the paper arts, I have served on several design teams, and have taught classes as well. I love adding texture and dimension to my projects, and love "found" objects too. When not playing with paper, or planning my next page, I also love to do mixed media art and some art journaling. I find that creating something.. anything soothes my soul and renews my spirit. I am honored and excited to be asked to join the Cest magnifique team and I hope that I can do these amazing kits justice!"

Here also is a little sneak of the December kit created by Kristie! Can you say GORGEOUS?!!



Here is Kristie's description of her layout:

I started with some white cardstock, and rubbed on some distress ink and glimmer mists. I cut the first layer and used fringe scissors to add some texture. Then I started building layers. The heavy paper from "The Scrapcake" just LOVES distressing because it is so thick. Each layer of paper was distressed and inked using distress inks as well as the awesome little brick red ink pad that comes in the kit. I used a lot of the add-ons including the beautiful flowers by Prima. The kit is just gorgeous and the photos just don't do it justice, everything is color coordinated and matches PERFECTLY! The pages just flow together, the only problem I had was that I didn't want to cut the gorgeous papers :)

Add-ons used:

Prima's North Country Chipboard
Prima's Innoscence 546014
Prima's Romantique Roses - SOLD OUT


Welcome to C'est Magnifique Kits, Kristie!

No comments:

Post a Comment